Hfs releases New RPA Manifesto : Ten Laws of Robotic Process Automation to create a thriving industry
Hfs release of it’s updated RPA Manifesto is very timely as most companies that have already adopted RPA evaluate result of thier 2019 foray into RPA, while other companies contemplate thier RPA strategy for 2019.
- IT and business must work together and share the responsibility to digitize processes, or digital business models will likely fail.
- Mutual respect between IT and business massively improves your chances of success
- Automation and strategy must be led by an overarching business strategy.
- Treat RPA as an enterprise application.
- Establish meaningful and measurable KPIs.
- Treat RPA as a gateway to embrace process mining, machine learning, data ingestion and advanced analytics to achieve real artificial intelligence for enterprises.
- Automation must orchestrate end-to-end processes across both front and back offices.
- Bring new talent and perspective into the automation market.
- Don’t forget hearts and minds.
- Consider dropping the word “robotic” from RPA.
Read full report at